Our Professional Agronomy Solutions
Crop Management & Fertility Planning
- In-person fertility planning sessions with F2F Agronomists
- Review of all third-party recommendations, by field and crop
- Review of seeding and application equipment, fertilizer types used, timing, placement, crop type grown and yield targets
- In-season meetings to monitor the farm as needed
- End of season review and planning for next season
- Variety and rotation planning
- Pre-seed field inspections
- Planter/seeder placement checks
- Weekly field scouting to monitor pests, weeds, diseases and insects
- Post application follow-ups
- Field inspections to assess non-pest issues like frost, wind and hail
- Pre-harvest inspections
- Weekly in-season regional text blasts of agronomic updates and issues from your area
Full Comprehensive Service
Includes all Crop Management, Fertility Planning and Comprehensive Scouting Services.
Receive weekly in-season regional text blasts of agronomic updates and issues from your area.
We do scouting and recommendation services from seeding to harvest.
We offer crop and fertility planning, soil testing and interpretation, as well as variable rate prescriptions on seed, chemical and fertilizer.
Solutions Tailored for You
We custom tailor maps and prescriptions for each field.
- VR Seeding, Planting Maps
- VR Fertilizing
- VR Herbicide & Fungicide
We provide conventional and zone soil sampling options, and in-season tissue testing.
Experts in All Crops
All traditional crops & specialty crops:
- All Dry Beans
- Peaola (Pea/Canola Mixes)
- Cover Crops/Blends
Our Service to You
Your local source for independent and unbiased boots on the ground agronomic consulting.
Dedicated to Your Success in Agriculture
To help growers like you become more profitable by consulting on key farm decisions with sound, objective, unbiased advice.